When It Rains.. It Pwns

So i log on to my hotmail to find a message from Mik (CrudePixel.com) asking me to write ANOTHER review for a different game... at this point in time I'm not sure if he wants this one for the fourth as well.. its mounting up now and im feeling the pressure. i can see where they are coming from, wanting to make sure the writers fit with the site and everything but now i have (potentially) two days to play this game to death and write a review that will cement my position on CrudePixel... I'm starting to feel that this may have came to late for me to do anything about it. On the bright side though, something that has been continuously complimented is my grasp of the written word and my articles flow... might be light at the end of this up and down rambling after all.. seriously guys, please, keep them crossed for me

1 comment: