Update for this week:


This Week's Update is: One of sheer, unadulterated elation

Everything over at CrudePixel is going super awesome, both my reviews and mine and Sarah' s web-comic are up when they are supposed to be, sometimes my reviews will be up before my deadline day. Which I guess can only be a good thing.

In other news:


Sven, my darling little mad man, part inspired by people I wont even mention just now, you will have to buy issue one when its done to see who me and Sarah thank (and subsequently apologise to) for helping us finally unleash our (roughly) four year old creation (oh my goodness... I just realised that Sven is the same age as my niece...) He is well underway to being fully done and ready to rock your little cotton socklets very soon. Don't thank me just yet, oh, okay. Thank me. I'll let you.

Keep your beady little eyes peeled as no doubt, this humble blog will be one of my ways of letting you lovely, lovely people... except YOU, yes, you right there! *points*... know exactly what's going on in my world. For even more and more regular updates, follow my Twitter: @Salty616

It may not mean a lot to you, but damn it man, its the only world i have.

oh yeah, and a very massive thanks to Colin Somerville
, who had faith in me. Even when I didn't. now get me a job, Colin ¬_¬


No comments:

Post a Comment