My Plan....


I have decided to start reviewing and previewing video games once in every now and again. I figured, I play them more than people ought to so why not let people know what I think of the games I play, not all I like, not all I hate. After all, it is the strand of journalism I want to get into.

I won’t start a flame-war on a specific developer, I will keep an open mind while playing the games in question, I will start off with two of the online games I play most to begin with, being S4League and Team Fortress 2.

After those two I will move on to some XBOX360 titles, being my console of choice I feel it is my duty to tell you about the wondrous and disastrous games on the console, both via retail and XBOX market place.

So, sit back, get your thumbs at the ready, peel your eyes in ponderation as I begin…

1 comment: