Goldhawks - Where In The World (review-ish and a little bit of personal experience)

The new release from London pop-rockers Goldhawks is the single Where In The World, following the release of Running Away in December 2009.

Where In The World was released yesterday (29/3/10)

I had the pleasure of seeing Goldhawks live; supporting The Courteeners at the Picture House in Edinburgh, with my better half, who not only supplied the tickets but shelled out an astonishing £3.60 for two tins of Pepsi. I’m going to be honest, to begin with I wasn’t really to keen on them but I gave them a chance and listened to them whenever I had the opportunity and now, they are fast becoming one of my favourite bands.

The Single: It’s quite a slow song to begin with but by the time the second chorus comes about I defy you to sing along, even if you don’t know the words you’ll make something up that fits. There is just THAT much energy in the song. Its infectious, it gets under your skin and just stays there and every time you play or hear the song it pops its little head up and does a little dance in your pores. You know you want that feeling, you do, and I can see it in your eyes that I can’t even see! THAT’S how much I know you will love it.

The video is on YouTube, just search Goldhawks – Where In The World.
You can hear a little snippet of the single here: http://www.goldhawks.co.uk/audio.php?id=4

1 comment:

  1. you should be the leader of their street team - all that viral energyscreaming for an outlet.
    the band? mmmm, someone's influence is a powerful thing.

    ReplyDelete