Reasons to read explained within... with a cameo from an acorn

Although there are numerous other blogs out there on the webiverse, I truly feel like mines is one of the ones you want to be reading.

I employ a pull-no-punches approach to this thinking “I’ll post what I want to read and surely there are enough people out there who will want to read it as well…” although most of what I say may seem like the nonsensical ravings of a dejected madman with reasonably serious deficiency in something or other, if you read a little closer, maybe scan over it twice you will see that there is method to my madness, but not so much madness employed methodically.

So, dear fragile readers, I beseech thee, drink deep from my cup of internet ramblings, there are reviews, musings and I’m pretty sure soon there will even be a short story or two, if that would please the reader?

Regarding the short stories, more likely than not they will feature a small acorn named Tod, who has a very special friend, a friend in the shape of an imaginary beaver… I know it seems like lunacy but fear not, there are laughs to be had along the way.

Story one, will be a redux version of Der Toden: A Journey with an Acorn, which was written and posted on Bebo about a year ago by now. Story two may either be a prologue to further plumb the depths of Tod the Acorn.

I truly hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them, and please don’t ask “why an acorn?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Just the right blend of madness and reason which could draw readers' in, and I sincerely hope it does.
    The acorn sounds like a literary hero waiting to happen. Or maybe it is just nuts...

    ReplyDelete