Strange Feelings of a Stranger

Over the last couple of days I have been plagued with a feeling of impending doom mixed with a really sickly feeling in my stomach. It’s really starting to get on my nerves, its affecting my life in stupid ways.

I can’t sleep because I constantly feel anxious even though I have no real reason to be, I’m a moody tit because I feel sick... I'm basically just not a nice guy to know at the moment.

I feel sorry for people who have to put up with me just now, not only that there is another health scare on my part but I'm keeping that to myself as much as possible, the good news is that it seems to be better than it was a week or two ago.

Back to me being a grumpy, anxious turd. It’s really not at all fun, and I'm sorry for being a dick. I don’t like being a dick but it comes across when I don’t know how to cope with the way I'm feeling. It’s really not fun at all, I'm not nice to be around but I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. confessional. hope there is a solution. and you are solving it. hope this soul bearing serves a purpose for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does serve a purpose, its a good way of getting things off my chest and venting my feelings one of the only ways i know how to, in writing. its a lot easier for me to write things than to say then

    ReplyDelete