Fable 2 - New Playthrough, Old Choices


As you may have guessed from an earlier post I am currently playing Lionhead Studio’s epic release Fable 2.


I think I’m on my third start now, having cocked up my other two, one by not playing it the way I wanted to and the other by accidentally starting a Chapel of Light quest and being thrown out of the Shadow worshippers at the Temple of Shadows, not so good considering I was going after The Executioner achievement and a tidy 10gamerscore. So I had no real choice but to start again to rectify this most awful of mistakes.


So, I’m back in Albion and more evil than ever. Not only am I the bane of Albion I’m also going after all the silver keys and gargoyles littered throughout the game. If you want to know how that’s going, keep tabs on this very blog and you will be updated as updates come in.

All of the above text is now outdated as it was quickly scribbled on my notepad while I was combing Albion for silver keys, gargoyles and souls to sacrifice to the shadows. All three tasks I have undertaken are coming along very well but they are keeping me from the main quests.

I have cleared two areas of Albion of all the silver keys and gargoyles to be found, those regions are Rookridge and Bowerstone Old Town.


I also managed to get The Executioner, making four people follow me at a time meant it only took three trips to Bowerstone Market Square and back to the Temple of Shadows to successfully sacrifice 10 people. I am now working on getting the prize for getting 2000 Shadow Loyalty Points and sacrificing my wife to the shadows… which means I have to go out and get married. At the time of this post I have 16/50 Silver Keys, 8/50 Gargoyles and have made 37 sacrifices to the shadows. I’m not sure how much more sacrifices I will have to make to reach the 2000 SLP but I don’t think I’m too far off at all. The numbers in the above part of my post will be updated in subsequent posts. Keep an eye out


And oh yeah, you should see my Hero… the size of his horns puts most bulls to shame.

For additional updates, check out my Twitter which I will start posting Silver Key, Gargoyle and Sacrifice numbers on: @Salty616

No comments:

Post a Comment