Good News... Maybe






I was rummaging around on the internet for jobs, even unpaid volunteer work on gaming websites or publications and I found a very helpful website. www.videogamejournalismjobs.com/. On this website I found a really interesting post over at CrudePixel.com.


I e-mailed the guys and in less than a week they had gotten back to me and last night I had my informal interview over MSN with Darren from Crude Pixel and it seemed to go very well.


They are going over the applications next week when the guys have time.


I would never have had the guts to go and e-mail them if it wasn’t for Colin and Dan Maher. Colin saying that I should be writing for a website or a publication and Dan for taking the time to give me such a good answer about games journalism on his formspring page. Even though Dan will never see this, unless I link him it on his Formspring, I would like to thank him and Colin for giving me the extra push to apply myself.

Thanks a bunch guys and I’ll keep you posted on the news about the position.


Keep your fingers crossed for me

1 comment:

  1. Consider them crossed. Excellent news and glad you could find someone with the action to supplement my words of encouragement.
    Any further assistance just holler!

    ReplyDelete