Okay so I was going to update my Fable 2 story from home but my copy of Word decided to play up so you will have to do without the news and updates from Albion for now.


I haven’t stopped playing Fable but I am taking a brief sabbatical from Fable 2 to play Ubisoft’s Prince of Persia on the Xbox 360. Released on December 5th, 2008


I’ve just started and already I’m thinking… this really doesn’t compare to any of the PlayStation 2 offerings, i.e. Sands of Time, Two Thrones and Warrior Within.


The control scheme is very basic, where buttons are mapped to a specific action – A is your acrobatic button, X is the sword attack, B is your gauntlet and the use of the Y button will be described a couple of paragraphs down.


In the Prince of Persia, you control the Prince, a nameless hero, who has lost his donkey and through this dramatic twist of fate you find yourself at the bottom of ravine and it doesn’t take too long at all before Elika falls on you, in her quest to escape he pursuers. This is where the story begins.


I wont tell you too much about it, needless to say it gets very convoluted very quickly, you have to stop a god of darkness escaping by collecting light seeds and healing places so the darkness cant touch it. That’s the gist of it

.

Elika’s powers are utilized through the Y button; she can help the Prince jump further and help out in combo attacks. Not only does she do this, she can also be used to save your life, if you mess up a jump, Elika will pull you back up. If you are in a fight and it’s not going too well at all, Elika will save you. Dying in Prince of Persia is pretty tricky.


So far it’s been fairly easy, being pretty much invincible helps a lot. But even if I could die, I’m pretty sure I would still complete the game in enough time to get The Speed Demon achievement – Complete the game in less than 12 hours.


I wont keep you posted about Prince of Persia but I will more than likely tell you when I'm done. Back to Fable very soon, I have some juicy news to share with you all but you will have to wait for that I am afraid.

2 comments:

  1. Noo bad saannn ;) EPIC....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bad blog mate :P Oh and liquid nitrogen is 63kelvin which is only -210C xD

    ReplyDelete